The NIET is an entrance exam that each prospective student has to appear & clear in order to progress towards securing the admission at NIBE.
This Test Consist of 50 Marks objective Test paper on Basic Mathematics, English and Analytical Skills.
After Passing in the NIET the management of NIBE will have one to one interaction with the student. The Interaction is aimed at understanding the desire, the devotion and readiness of the student to go thru the best courses in management.
The student will get admission only after approval from management after Test and Personal Interaction.
- st, 2nd& 3rd Batch The exam will be open till 31st July 2016 and For Next Batch Last Exam Date will be 31st August 2016.
- The NIET will be of total of 100marks, out of which 50 marks will be for the test & 50 marks will be for one on one Interaction session.
- The time allotted to complete the NIET test of 50 Marks, will be 30 minutes at maximum & the one on one session would take 15-30 minutes approx.
- The 50 marks test will comprise of below :
- Section A: 25 Marks – will have 25 multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) related to Mathematics, Basic English, Logical reasoning etc. (Please visit our website to see the sample pattern of the questions).
- Section B: 25 Marks – will focus on English skills, that comprises a essay writing (10 marks) for approx 150 words on one of the topic from given list, questions & answers on the paragraph given ( 10 marks) & questions related to English grammar ( 5 marks )
- Remaining 50 marks evaluation will be done on the basis of candidates performance in his one on one session with the Management/assessor
How to appear
- From the admission center at Pune, Procure the prospectus & NIET Registration form by Paying Rs.500/-
- Fill up the NIET application form & submit at centre.
- Submit 2 Recent color photographs in Passport size and Any Photo Identity Proof.(Passport, PAN, Driving License, Aadhar Card)
- Take Hall Ticket with fix Date and Time to Appear for Test
- Prepare yourself for the NIET & appear the same on predefined appointment.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to purchase the prospectus & fill up the NIET form in ORIGINAL, no duplicate forms will be considered.
- While appearing for the exam, the candidate is required to bring in the Original NIET HALL TICKET & one of the Photo ID proof(Adhar Card / Passport / PAN CARD / Driving License) in original.
- Use of calculator, dictionary, log table, reference guide, mobile or any electronic gadget is strictly prohibited in exam hall.
- Please ensure that the candidate reports to the exam centre minimum of 15 mins before the schedule.
- Answers to be written with blue/black ball point pen.
- In case of any delay due to unavoidable reasons the new appointment will be given on case to case basis & the same will be completely at Management’s discretion looking at the severity of reason for delay.
- The parents / guardian accompanying the candidate are requested to be seated in waiting area / reception lobby while the candidate attends the NIET process.
IMP: We target to communicate the NIET test result for the candidate with in 30 mins of the completion of test & one on one session. Followed by which the successful candidates can complete the admission formalities.
It’s therefore advisable to carry below documents with you while you come for NIET
- All academic documents like mark sheet / certificates for 10th, 12th,Graduation, Last exam attended(ifany) – One copy attested & originals to verify
- Proof of DOB for the candidate – One copy attested & originals to verify.
- 4 passport size photos (on white background).
- Job experience letter (if already working )
- Cheque book or demand draft or Cash for fees to be paid to secure admission.